Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome !

We founded the Sister Company at the urging of family and friends who have been enjoying our homemade products for years.

Our Mission is to provide "tasty treats from home," made in small batches using the finest ingredients available.

We hope that you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them for you.

~ Sharon and Trish

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ladies...Sisters!
    LOVE the website....and I will testify to anyone, how good the product is! IOt's all absolutely yummy, but I'm still salivating for the Pepper Jelly, Aunt Mary's 'mustard'...and dyin' for the Blueberry! People don't know what they're missing! Love you...Love your products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention....the Pepper Jelly is fabulous to saute baby carrots in...with just a touch of butter...have had raves reviews on this dish...gives 'piquant' a new dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to receive my products. Everyone is raving and Laurie says I MUST have them for Thanksgiving preparations. We're doing a turkey and the rest will be Mexican dishes. Thank you and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete